Trail Jesters KTM Racing was launched in January 2014. We are proud to be a KTM Motorsports support team. We sponsor professional, amateur and youth offroad riders competing at the regional, national and international level in Enduro, Hare Scrambles, Sprint Enduro, Extreme Enduro and other format offroad racing. We do support riders in a few other sports, but our main focus is off road motorcycle racing. We sponsor riders that have strong personal character, integrity and show grit and determination in their sport. Our goal is to provide a platform of growth for our riders. We do not accept applications for sponsorship. If we like what we see … we will reach out to you.
Our goal is to build a team of riders that will be role models for our sport and drive to be champions. We constantly strive to learn and improve, both as individuals and as a team. And we for sure are building on a foundation of success and gunning to win more regional, national and international titles.
International Six Days of Enduro
Team riders have earned 12 Gold Medals, 2 Class Championships, 1 Top Overall Club Rider, 2 Club Team podiums and 3 Junior World Trophy Team podiums.
- 2016 FIM ISDE C1 Class Champion (Josh Toth)
- 2016 FIM ISDE C2 Class Champion (Ben Kelley)
National Championships – 5
- 2019 GNCC XC2 250 Pro Champion (Ben Kelley)
- 2019 GNCC XC3 125 Pro/Am Champion (Jesse Ansley)
- 2019 GNCC Amateur Overall Champion (Simon Johnson)
- 2019 GNCC 250A Champion (Simon Johnson)
- 2018 GNCC XC2 250 Pro Champion (Ben Kelley)
Hard Enduro Championships – 4
- 2019 Tough like RORR Women’s Champion (Taylor Johnston)
- 2018 Tough like RORR Grand Champion (Ben Kelley)
- 2018 Tough like RORR Women’s Champion (Taylor Johnston)
- 2016 Tough like RORR Grand Champion (Ben Kelley)
New England Championships – 8
- 2019 JDay Offroad GP Grand Champion (Ben Kelley)
- 2018 JDay Offroad SE Grand Champion (Jason Klammer)
- 2017 JDay Offroad SE Grand Champion (Jason Klammer)
- 2017 JDay Offroad SE Women’s Champion (Taylor Johnston)
- 2016 NETRA Hare Scrambles Grand Champion (John Kelley)
- 2016 JDay Offroad SE Grand Champion (Ben Kelley)
- 2016 JDay Offroad SE Women’s Champion (Taylor Johnston)
- 2015 JDay Offroad SE Grand Champion (Ben Kelley)
Trail Jesters Origin
Trail Jesters was founded in 2008 as a private off-road motorcycle and snowmobile club. The Trail Jesters are a group that enjoys riding dirt bikes and snowmobiles. There are four full members and five associate members of the club today. We ride, we race and we support others that share our passion.
Trail Jesters logos are copyright and trademarks of Jester Sports LLC. All other logos are owned by their respective organizations.