We are the Trail Jesters
The 2015 season has begun! The first J Day winter series race was held this past weekend. And it was a superb way to start the 2015 race season with John Kelley taking 3rd overall and posting his best ever J Day pro class finish. Right behind him was Josh Toth putting on a solid ride in both motos and finishing 4th overall and this was Josh’s personal best J Day pro class finish as well. Layne Dutlinger took 9th in the A250 class which is also a great start to the season as he moves up to the expert class.
The new J Day Sprint Enduro series kicks off on February 21 and we are pleased to say that Ben Kelley, Josh Toth and Layne Dutlinger will contest the entire series. They are all gunning for podiums and to be in the hunt for the championship of this new 8 race series.
2015 Trail Jester team goals
- have fun and end the year with no major injuries
- win at least 3 NETRA class championships
- win the J Day Sprint Enduro championship
- win a J Day Offroad GP pro and pro125 event
- qualify at least 2 jesters on to AMA Team USA for the 2015 ISDE